Passion Podiatry strives to provide quality and friendly podiatry service and care to patients of all age groups, young and old, to ensure they enjoy a pain free lifestyle. This clinic is managed by Jasmine Lee who has special interest and passion in all aspect of podiatry, particularly in general foot care, biomechanical, paediatrics and high risk foot management. She believes podiatry care is essential across all age groups – early detection, regular foot management and assessment are the best preventative measures.
We deal with:
- General foot, ankle and lower limb pain
- General routine foot care and check-up
- Nail problems (ingrown, thickened, fungal toenails)
- Skin problems (plantar warts, cracked heels, corn and callouses)
- High risk foot assessment and management (diabetes, arthritis)
- Children’s foot problems (growing pain, toe walker, intoe gait)
- Sports injuries (ankle sprains, blisters, shin splint)
- Nail surgery – Acupuncture (traditional Chinese and dry needling)
- Footwear review and recommendation
- Foot orthoses prescription and manufacture (custom and prefabricated)
Onsite private health fund rebates and bulk- billings services are available for eligible patients.
Opening hours: Wednesday 8:30am to 5:30pm and occasional Saturday – 8:15am to 11:30am
Please contact Jasmine directly on 0432 576 178 for enquiries or to make an appointment.